Sunday, December 10, 2006

Croff Calendars

I despise sundays, almost as much as i despise mayonaise, raisins, and their ilk. Sadly, I am forced to experience a sunday once every calendar week. Worst of all, I usually find myself having to work on this horrible day, at one job or another. If I were a super-something, sundays would be my nemeses. If I were Queen, I would have sunday stricken from the calendar. We would just skip straight to monday, sunday's almost-as-horrible cousin. Or, wait...IDEA! I'd make a day named after me! Queenday. I like it. I'm a genius. Someone give me a damn crown so I can start making royal decrees!

On a slightly more lucid note...I have a Word Of The Day!!! Crepuscular. This gem popped up in a book I'm currently reading, and I think it should be used more often. Here's what it means:

1. Of, pertaining to, or resembling twilight; dim; indistinct.
2. Zoology. appearing or active in the twilight, as certain bats and insects.

Bonus points for every time you can correctly use Crepuscular in a sentence this week! Winner gets a cookie and a gold star!!

I have a 12.5 hour day to look forward to tomorrow. Tears for me. Maybe I'll find something exciting to spice up the day. I'm thinking bubbles maybe. Bubbles always make me happy.

Another downside of having almost completely all male friends: I wanna go shopping for christmas gifts, but I don't have any girlfriends to go with. Depressing.

Okie, going to go fill my night with Lumines.
Peace out.
-The Management

3 comments:

Jen said...

I am *always* up for xmas shopping with a partner. Lets meet up and battle crime together.

TheHate said...

omg, LET'S!!!

Nikki said...

I have that same problem of having no GF's to go Xmas shopping with. Then again, Xmas shopping gives me the willies, so that's probably why... GL!