Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Anomaly

A very dear friend of mine has repeatedly expressed interest in my religious beliefs. He has yet to actually ask me. Perhaps he lacks the courage to do so, which is understandable. Sometimes I think I lack the courage to answer. It is easier, I find, to record the naked truths of the soul in writing. My plan was to sort it all out and force it into a semblance of sense, and then record it here so he could read it. I've been writing it out and rewriting it for several days, and for once, I can't put something in writing. I just can't. It doesn't make any sense, or it makes too much sense, or something. But I'm giving up. So, if he wants to know, he'll ask me. Or, maybe I'll just turn it around and ask HIM the same question.

The definition for Anomaly in Webster's dictionary is "something anomalous". I kid you not.

I'm on the search for white fishnet stockings, and apparently my mall is too classy to carry such things. They have nude fishnets though. Why in the name of all that is holy would someone want nude fishnets??? Wtf is the point of nude fishnets? Really now. I almost asked the sales-lady, but she was giving my multicolored knee-high socks a nasty look, and i wussed out.

I have an advanced reader's copy of the new Christopher Moore book. It's called You Suck: A Love Story. It's hilarious. It's coined a new phrase for me already, and that's "a new level of doomed".

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
-The Management

No comments: