Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Stay away from my mom!

So, look. I did the whole resume thing. It was overly traumatic and probably turned out horribly. But. Regardless of whether I get hired at this job or not (cross your fingers), it's good to know that there are people who have faith in me when I don't have faith in myself, which is often. So, yea. Thanks to Joe, Michal, Matt, Crish, Carlos and Bobby...Nick, James...Ed... anyway. It means a lot to me to have friends like you guys. And I just want to say that my stint at Gamestop, whether it comes to an end soon or not, has been worthwhile and enjoyable only because of my coworkers. You guys are fantastic, and I truly love our team, and I'll miss you all when you leave. Mass exodus starts with Matt in a little over a week...we'll see how it progresses.

As weird as it is, since the very idea of going into the unknown terrifies me, it also thrills me to no end. I'm leaving this job, this year, no question. Maybe I'll end up somewhere obvious, maybe I won't. But 3, almost 4, years is WAY too long for me to be in one place in life. It has to change!

So, all in all, I call this chapter of life that is drawing to a close...I call it a win. I met some great people, held a steady job, and made some friends who genuinely care. Teh winnar is meh.

No comments: