Thursday, February 22, 2007

Badassitude, rediscovered

"Badassitude" is the word of the week. If you can't figure out what it means, it obviously doesn't apply to you.

I'm going to try something new. Adding a little extra to my posts, a dream section. We'll see how long it lasts.

Dream: Last night, I dreamed about a rampaging axe murderer. I was running away from him, trying to stop him while not being killed. I failed, and he was coming at me with his axe, and i knew in that dream way that I was going to die. I steeled myself to die...and all of a sudden, previously unplanned and unbeknownst to me, I lunge at him, disarm him, slam the axe into his groin, spin and yank it out, then slam it into his throat. Then I'm left standing in a pool of blood with his axe, totally shocked. Then I wake up.

No comments: