Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bionic Holiday

So, consensus says...Valentine's Day is a stupid holiday. So I've taken my superior qualifications in holiday-revamping, and made it better! faster! stronger!

I give you...International Chocolate Day!

Pure genius, eh? A celebration of chocolate and how freakin' sweet it is. No need for phony cutesy imitation-hallmark cards, or even a significant other! Just a chocolate feast, and a day to devour it in. I think everyone will agree that this is the best holiday they've ever heard of. Chocolate = Awesome.

In observance, I've spent the morning concocting a chocolate recipe to end all chocolate recipes. It's amazing, and I could spend all day licking chocolate out of pans and off my fingers.

Now, for the summer, I'm thinking we should change the 4th of July to National Jello Wrestling Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOoooo, jello wrestling. I second that motion. Also, your ultimate chocolate explosion was delicious.

I second International Chocolate Day. At least during that holiday I won't spend way too much money on a dinner. I will spend way to much money on Chocolate instead. I much more pleasant thought.