Friday, February 9, 2007

The Apex

My bedroom sits at the apex of Destiny and Music from 2002.

This is a powerful claim, but lo! Behold my evidence! Every Friday morning, at 8:15 AM, my bedroom is inexplicably filled with the sound of the Gorillaz, Cake, and other bands I listened to in highschool. Where does it come from? Not from my computer, phone, Zune, or any other music device in my house. I have no neighbors that border my bedroom. The only answer: it comes from the very AIR around my bed. And before you swear I've finally gone insane, Ed hears it too! What mysteries lie within my bedroom? What ancient truths is destiny trying to convey to me, through music??? And why, why of all the bedrooms, why was MINE chosen?

Tune in for more Music from 2002, same bat time, same bat channel.

No comments: